Job Number: RC434219105
Pay Rate: $90,000 / year
STS Staffing & Temporary Services, Inc is looking for direct hire for a Accounting/Office Manager position located in Wake Forest, NC. Specializes in providing innovative products, applications engineering support and machining services to companies from health care and optical equipment to packaging and automated machinery. We are looking for an Accounting / Office Manager to oversee and manage accounting functions on a day-to-day basis and be the office point of contact.
1st Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
$70k - 90k Depending on experience
- Point of contact in office.
- Oversee and manage accounting functions on a day-to-day basis including invoicing, accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), general ledger reconciliation, and customer billing.
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Perform applicable month-end close activities and reconcile accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist executive team with company financial planning and budget management functions.
- Assist in managing banking relationship.
- Reconcile and manage all ledgers, prepare and post all appropriate journal entries.
- Serve as technical accounting expert to other internal stakeholders.
- Assist with preparation and completion of the fiscal year budgeting process, evaluate business performance against budget, and assist in developing forecasts/re-forecasts to provide an accurate projection of financial performance.
- Oversee Preparation and posting of vendor invoices ensuring proper approval and account coding.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Manage and process monthly sales team commissions.
- Manage inventory and adjustment process.
- Manage purchasing process with vendors.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Ability to prepare, review, and understand financial statements and documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and proactively by identify ways to enhance processes, procedures, or outcomes that will benefit the financial management of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Accounting degree in related field or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ accounting responsibilities required.
- Previous experience managing an office
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well on a team
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy under a heavy workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Collaborate with multiple internal & external teams to meet corporate goals & initiatives
- Problem solver with a customer-service oriented approach
Physical Demands. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter - Nashville, TN