Job Number: NV338871123
Pay Rate: $37.00 / hour
STS Staffing is partnering with a premier aerospace company in Duluth, MN to fill immediate Temp to Hire positions for Wet Repair Composite Technicians. This position will be Temp to Hire for 3 months and then rolling over as a permanent full-time employee. A relocation package will be available for up to $10k. You must be willing to become a full-time employee after the completion of 3 months.
- Basic understanding of carbon fiber and fiberglass prepreg laminate layup and able to layup, fabricate and assemble to completion.
- Understanding of processes such as vacuum bagging, core prep, and fiber orientation.
- Ability to understand the use and fabrication of composite materials using, blueprints, engineering drawings and planning from nonconformance dispositions.
- Understanding on layup mold handling, preparation and maintenance.
- Must be well versed in the use of tools such as sanders, cutoff grinders, drills, dreamers, heat guns, and other simple hand tools.
- Must excel in a highly diverse team environment as well as be proficient enough to work independently and able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
- High school diploma or GED required. A two-year associates degree Composites Technology is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an aerospace or similar industry.
Starting pay would be based on experience
Shifts: First or Second Shifts available
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter - Nashville, TN