Industry: Machine Operator
Job Number: STF25796933
Pay Rate: $30.00 / hour
DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR We are looking for a Digital Press Operator who is willing to innovate, learn, and grow with us. The Digital Press Operator manages Digital Print Workflow. Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the setup, maintenance, and operation of the presses. Responsible for the quantitative & qualitative machine performance. Works in other manufacturing departments as needed and directed.
Some of the duties include:
- Production Support - Operate, set-up, and maintain specific machines and equipment required to complete product per customer specification
- Quality Assurance - Makes production and quality decisions necessary to produce the job per the schedule and Meyers standards.
- Support - Trained to support area equipment and systems including but not limited to catching, rewinding, assisting other operators with press, ink jet and packaging equipment
- Documentation - Accurately documents time, materials, product quality, and other records as appropriate
Some key must-haves are:
- Basic mechanical aptitude and ability to perform repetitive manual tasks. Manual dexterity and excellent eye/hand coordination are required to safely manipulate equipment settings, utilize hand tools, move carts and skids with finished product throughout the plant. Must be able to move freely on foot throughout the plant, stand for sustained periods of time, and perform pushing, pulling, stooping, reaching, and lifting functions.
- Thorough knowledge of problem-solving on press operations and thorough knowledge of press operations, functions, and maintenance are required.
- Basic computer aptitude with ability to use computers as necessary in the operation of equipment or as a tool for process support and documentation.
- Ability to follow verbal and written job instructions, including those dealing with dimensions and quantity. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Benefits: In addition to competitive wages, there is a benefits package for our full time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and match, generous paid time off, 10 holidays, profit sharing, exercise room and much more!
Pay: DOQ up to $30 Various shifts available.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter - Minnetonka, MN