Job Number: NP2241341018
Pay Rate: $19.00 / hour
POSITION TITLE: Technician I, Sanitation
REPORTING TO: Sanitation Supervisor
LOCATION: St. Albans, VT
About the role:
The Technician I, Sanitation is responsible for all cleaning activities necessary for the cleanliness throughout the manufacturing facility and office areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Observe all safety, sanitation, GMP and HACCP requirements.
- Responsible for cleaning all aspects of the factory including but not limited to: interior and some exterior, washrooms, restrooms, common areas and office areas.
- Responsible for structure cleaning; rotation.
- Complete all SAP/BRC paperwork to comply with existing and new requirements.
- Participate in Blood borne Pathogens, chemical and glass cleanup programs.
- Participate in daily exercise activities at the beginning of each shift.
- Responsible for food and employee safety as well as meeting all regulatory requirements for both.
- Work with Level 2 sanitation tech.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Basic math; weights & measurements, required.
- Reading & Comprehension skills, required.
- Good verbal, written and oral communication, required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a food-manufacturing environment, a plus.
- Flexible work schedule for audits, line downtime, cleaning high risk areas during production.
- Ability to work independently and self- directed, required.
- Must be able to use scissor lift daily, required.
- Must be able to use a variety of cleaning products, detergents, sanitizers, water & food items, required.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Bend, squat, stretch and reach frequently.
- Ability to climb stairs, often.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs, often.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures in the facility.
- Noise level can exceed 0.85 decibels.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter - Las Vegas, NV