Job Number: NP5136581017
Pay Rate: $22.75 / hour
2nd Shift: 2:30 pm - 11:00pm, Monday - Friday.
The X-Ray Machine Operator will operate an industrial X-ray machine on assigned job assignments, in a manner that produces X-Ray film which exposes all defects and flaws in castings, consistent with established and accepted standards.
Previous Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) experience is required.
- Organizes materials, supplies, etc. and checks all documentation (travelers, special instructions, technique cards, etc.) necessary to complete assigned jobs.
- Accurately scribes, steel stamps or rubber stamps castings with assigned numbers to facilitate proper identification.
- As required, read weld charts and tapes wire around circumference of welds for ease in identification.
- Prepares for each X-ray shot by properly positioning casting on table, adjusting X-ray machine to customer specifications and taking the required number of X-ray shots.
- Inspects completed work and performs simple rework as required.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development.
- NEED NDT experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.75 per hour.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter - Fridley, MN